Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse the MyDocSafe services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, MyDocSafe (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- abuse MyDocSafe referrals to get more credit for referrals than deserved;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
If you purchased a lifetime licence to MyDocSafe, you must not
- sell the licence to another person or company
- transfer the account email address to another domain, unless you can show that that domain belongs to you. All such transfers can only be done by the user through the ‘ownership transfer’ feature.
If you purchased a lifetime licence to MyDocSafe, you agree
- to receive marketing correspondence from MyDocSafe which will be sent to you by email from time to time
- keep your account active. Accounts which have not been active for more than 12 months will be deleted and the licence will lapse.