Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to misuse the MyDocSafe services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, MyDocSafe (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- abuse MyDocSafe referrals to get more credit for referrals than deserved;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
If you purchased a lifetime licence to MyDocSafe, you must not
- sell the licence to another person or company
- transfer the account email address to another domain, unless you can show that that domain belongs to you
If you purchased a lifetime licence to MyDocSafe, you agree to
- to receive marketing correspondence from MyDocSafe which will be sent to you by email from time to time
- keep your account active. Accounts which have not been active for more than 12 months will be deleted and the licence will lapse.