Please select the bit version of your Microsoft Excel (32-bit or 64-bit). MyDocSafe for Excel works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows so Windows bit version is not relevant.
Please follow the steps below to determine the Outlook bit version:
Excel 2013/2016: File > Account > About Excel (listed at the end of the first line on the pop-up)
Excel 2010: File > Help (listed on the first line below, “About Excel”)
Download 32 bit
Download 64 bit
How to install?
- Confirm if your Microsoft Excel is 32-bit or 64-bit if you are using Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016.
- Open Excel
- Excel 2013/2016: File > Account > About Excel (listed at the end of the first line on the pop-up)
- Excel 2010: File > Help (listed on the first line below, “About Excel”)
- Close Microsoft Excel
- Click the appropriate download button above and follow the installation wizard.
Click on the ‘Get Add-ins” button. If you can’t see that button that is probably because your Outlook has only one email account associated with it. Add any other account for the ‘Get Add-ins’ button to appear
2. Go to “My add-ins”, then Custom add-ins and Add an addin from URL
4. Install the plugin
You can now authenticate the connection with your MyDocSafe account.