Installing MyDocSafe for Outlook add-in adds a MyDocSafe button to the mail compose window in Microsoft Outlook. This add-in also works with Office 365 (if you install Microsoft Outlook onto your computer).
The button will appear above or next to the traditional “Send” button, and allows the user to:
Send documents for approval directly from Outlook
Publish documents in a user portal.
Send encrypted emails
MyDocSafe for Outlook software includes the following sending options:
email open tracking, proof of email delivery, encryption, electronic signature & contracting, large file transfer, PDF conversion, authentication, metadata cleaning, and more.
Select your system
Please follow the steps below to determine the Outlook bit version:
Outlook 2013/2016: File > Office Account > About Outlook (listed at the end of the first line on the pop-up)
Outlook 2010: File > Help (listed on the first line below, “About Outlook”)
How to install?
- Confirm if your Microsoft Outlook is 32-bit or 64-bit if you are using Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016.
- Open Outlook
- Outlook 2013/2016: File > Office Account > About Outlook (listed at the end of the first line on the pop-up)
- Outlook 2010: File > Help (listed on the first line below, “About Outlook”)
- Close Microsoft Outlook
- Click the appropriate download button above and follow the installation wizard.
Click on the ‘Get Add-ins” button. If you can’t see that button that is probably because your Outlook has only one email account associated with it. Add any other account for the ‘Get Add-ins’ button to appear
2. Go to “My add-ins”, then Custom add-ins and Add an addin from URL
3. Enter the following URL in the dialogue box and click ‘ok’: https://mydocsafe.com/Outlook/WebAddIn/Publish/mydocsafe-outlook-web-add-in.xml
4. Install the plugin
You can now authenticate the connection with your MyDocSafe account.
Login to Outlook through one of the browsers we support (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, latest Edge)
2. Click on “+ New Message” button and then press “…” button which you will find below the message box. Then select “Get Add-ins”: